wake up newbie
2 weeks of unlimited classes — only for first-timers. Try a bunch of different classes. Meet some of our teachers. Mix with the other students. Chat with our founder Corina. Learn the basics. Have fun.
dip your toes
Like a punch card for existential wellness. Try a five- or ten-pack class card and save on the drop-in rate. Check out different classes at any location, from Invigorating Flow to Yin Yoga and much more.
wake up membership
I am ready
I want to wake up this part of my life. I want to make yoga an ongoing practice. I can do this with a monthly unlimited to all locations and save with a six-month auto-renew membership for $115/month. All members receive 10% off workshops, and auto-renew members get two free guest passes and special swag!
I want to learn
The best way to start is at the beginning. Our signature Beginner Series is a multi-week progressive class for yoga newcomers, offered at each location. No yoga experience required to begin, and by the end, you'll be ready to drop in to any class.
CLASS INFORMATION & ETIQUETTE
- Follow these links to download printable weekly class schedules for Fairmount, Rittenhouse, and South Philadelphia.
- Drop-in class rate is $18.
- Reduced rate of $14 available for students and senior citizens (65+) with ID, single parents, and the unemployed.
- Classes start on time; it is best to arrive at least 5-10 minutes before class begins.
- Mats are available free of charge.
- Kindly remove shoes upon entry and silence all devices.
- Reservations are open 1 week in advance, with an 8-hour cancellation policy. If you do not cancel at least 8 hours before the class start time, your account will be charged.
- We do not announce substitute teachers. We encourage Vairagya: non-attachment. We want you to be inspired by your beloved teacher but not dependent upon him or her. Our aim is to help awaken your inner teacher.
- We believe in the power of heating yourself up from the inside out in a comfortable environment, and aim to keep the studios between 72–75 degrees year-round.
- Workshop cancellations may be made prior to the early-registration end date for a full refund, minus a $5 handling fee. Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to the workshop will receive 75% credit. There are no credits or refunds for workshop cancellations made after this 7-day window.